Monday 9 November 2015

Beautiful Hotels in Bani Park Jaipur - Choose the Best Hotel & Enjoy

Jaipur, popularly known as the ‘Pink City’ in Rajasthan has been a hot tourist destination for many travellers from around the globe over the years. Today Jaipur has become a reputed destination for many and there are number of reasons why it has become so. A large number of hotels in Bani Park Jaipur have been attracting a lot of tourists not only for its strategic location, but also the beautiful hospitality they offer to their guests. When I decided to come to Jaipur, I searched for it online and found many nice hotels in Jaipur near Subhash Nagar. Not only the historical monuments, but also the enriching culture of Pink City has captured the imagination of tourists for a long time.

Hotels in Bani Park Jaipur
Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur
When I walked into a hotel in Jaipur near Subhash Nagar, I was surprised by the warm hospitality of the staff. The room that was allocated to me was amazing and nice. It was good to see the staff there so caring and they greeted all my requirements with a smile.  I was also very hungry when I reached the hotel and the team in the kitchen served me with a wonderful dinner that really made my day. One could relish the essence of Jaipur in every bite in the food that was served.  So I would definitely come back here if I get a chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment